We very much enjoy helping and advising you on how to best structure your business, be it a Partnership, Sole Trader, Limited Company or Charity.
Below we have listed just a selection of common questions or decisions that have to be made:
- How do I determine my start-up costs and other expenses
- Limited Company or Self-Employed
- Do I have to register for VAT
- Do I have to register for PAYE (Pay as you Earn)
- How much Tax do I have to pay
- What do I need to know about financial statements
- Why is it important to do a monthly cash flow analysis
We would be happy to assist you in preparing a comprehensive business plan if finance is required, as well as Profit and Loss and Cashflow projections.
We can help you draw up a S.W.O.T analysis, this will help you develop a strong business strategy by making sure you’ve considered all of you business’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats it faces in the marketplace.